[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] FOR REVIEW: Draft Initial Report

Petter Rindforth petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
Wed Dec 14 15:18:37 UTC 2016

Thanks Mary for the document, and thanks George for your suggested amendment reg prof Swaine's memo.

I agree that it will be more "readable" that way - as a separate original of his memo. That will make easy for all to make their own conclusions, together with our separate comments.

"See you" all tomorrow!

Best,

Petter
--
Petter Rindforth, LL M

Fenix Legal KB
Stureplan 4c, 4tr
114 35 Stockholm
Sweden
Fax: +46(0)8-4631010
Direct phone: +46(0)702-369360
E-mail: petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
www.fenixlegal.eu

NOTICE
This e-mail message is intended solely for the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential attorney-client privileged information and attorney work product. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are requested not to read, copy or distribute it or any of the information it contains. Please delete it immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Fenix Legal KB, Sweden, www.fenixlegal.eu
Thank you