[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Mp3, Attendance & AC Chat from IGO-INGO CRP PDP call on Thursday, 15 December 2016 17:00 UTC

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Thu Dec 15 19:44:27 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Please find the attendance and MP3 recording for the IGO-INGO Curative Rights Protection PDP WG Meeting held on Thursday, 15 December 2016 at 17:00 UTC at:   http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-igo-ingo-crp-access-15dec16-en.mp3
On page: https://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#dec
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_en_group-2Dactivities_calendar-23nov&d=DQMF-g&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=8_WhWIPqsLT6TmF1Zmyci866vcPSFO4VShFqESGe_5iHWGlBLwwwehFBfjrsjWv9&m=wBBn3Ar2_mvUeGcM8rpOAyluUFEJFG5lASQ-cAccI2k&s=3BfiwO43tzwlrIbIyBY4Q-14zsFQCX518fLLR8GWR7I&e=>

Attendees:
David Maher - RySG
George Kirikos - Individual
Jay Chapman - Individual
Mason Cole - RySG
Phil Corwin - BC
Petter Rindforth - IPC
Nat Cohen - BC

Apologies:
Lori Schulman - IPC

ICANN staff:
Mary Wong
Steve Chan
Terri Agnew

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Terri Agnew

-------------------------------
Adobe Connect chat transcript for Thursday, 15 December 2016

  Terri Agnew:Dear all, welcome to the IGO-INGO Access to Curative Rights Protection Mechanisms Working Group on Thursday, 15 December 2016 at 17:00 UTC

  Terri Agnew:agenda wiki page: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_6p3DAw&d=DgICaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=5mueSMsG8JT1MmAzgTsY-aLX0oQJDyZC4P3q9k8PdDI&s=pdg2eS1figlVIJnfhW19HbZ3HGhibebNzWEpP5vLt9o&e=

  George Kirikos:Hi folks.

  George Kirikos:I like the rabbit and turtle status indicators. :-)

  George Kirikos:I found a way to crash the Adobe software --- pasting an emoji into this window.

  Mary Wong:The actual text of the report is "only" about 47 pages; the Swaine memo takes up a substantial chunk of the rest :)

  Terri Agnew:finding the echo

  Terri Agnew:As reminder if on the telephone you can press start 6 to mute/unmute phone

  George Kirikos:*6

  George Kirikos:(unless the * is no longer needed??)

  Petter Rindforth:And thank you for an excellent co-work!!

  Terri Agnew:you are correct star 6 to mute/unmute

  Mary Wong:@George, thanks - those are always helpful!

  George Kirikos:RIght now, the footnotes have been renumbered, so they're different from the Swaine report.

  Steve Chan:@George, the edits to the footnotes were not intentional - Word just updated them dynamically.. Again, thanks for pointing out though.

  George Kirikos:But, if it a new section was created, the footnotes can begin at 1.

  Petter Rindforth:Perfect!

  George Kirikos:@Steve: but, it looks like they've since been updated, i.e. "Supra footnote 7" might now be "Supra footnote 76". So, it should be reverted back to Swaine's numbering.

  Mary Wong:It will be helpful (preferable) if people can email the list with their suggestions instead of doing a direct edit. With such a long document, if we have multiple editors it could get messy version-wise, and we may lose a few comments in the confusion.

  Steve Chan:Understood. We'll make sure it's captured unedited.

  Mary Wong:Just tell us the page number (PDF or Word version), no need to say line or paragraph - we'll find it :)

  Petter Rindforth:One week should be enogh

  George Kirikos:We should send a note to the mailing list with the deadline date for tweaks/comments/edits.

  George Kirikos:We only need to read the first 50 or so pages (i.e. don't need to check the Swaine report).

  Mary Wong:Will do, George

  George Kirikos:Phil and I are competing for the gold star for perfect attendance: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_gnsoicrpmpdp_Attendance-2Blog-2B-2D-2BIGO-2DINGO-2BAccess-2Bto-2BCurative-2BRights-2BProtection-2BMechanisms-2BWorking-2BGroup&d=DgICaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=5mueSMsG8JT1MmAzgTsY-aLX0oQJDyZC4P3q9k8PdDI&s=rN4oQiyIzv3_DQ6FE36ZJHzwjYMqdBHpOzm3mDaQcGk&e=  :-)

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Nat Cohen

  Nat Cohen:Thanks.  Sorry for joining late

  Petter Rindforth:Sorry, have to leave now. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!

  George Kirikos:A webinar would give us something to do in January, rather than twiddling our thumbs. :-)

  George Kirikos:Mary has her hand up.

  George Kirikos:*had :-)

  Mary Wong:No worries, George :) Thanks

  Mary Wong:Was just going to note that the GNSO Council might welcome an informational session, as the overall manager of the PDP and given the nature ofthis topic.

  George Kirikos:Happy Holidays, folks!

  Jay Chapman:thanks, everyone

  Mary Wong:Thanks, everyone, for all your work and for being a pleasure to work with!

  Mary Wong:Will do, Phil

  Nat Cohen:Happy Holidays to all!

  Mary Wong:Likewise, Phil - and to everyone!