[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Any update on Swaine report?

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Tue Feb 16 21:32:45 UTC 2016

I just wanted to followup and see how things are progressing. If we
don't get the draft Swaine report soon, then that means we're looking
at sometime in March for our next teleconference? (i.e. there's no
meeting tomorrow, and it wouldn't make sense to have a meeting next
Wednesday unless the report was provided before the weekend, so folks
can digest it and have informed comments/discussions).