[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Agenda and documents for Working Group call today

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Jul 28 14:12:34 UTC 2016

Dear all,

It seems that an earlier email sent on this topic did not make it to the list; please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. I’m resending the proposed agenda and document for the call scheduled for today.

Agenda:

1.       Roll call/updates to Statements of Interest

2.       Continue discussion of policy options (see attached document and further notes below)

3.       Next steps/next meeting

The attached document is a brief summary of the discussion that took place on the Working Group call last week. It was prepared by staff to supplement (and not replace) the full recording and transcript, as an aid to the Working Group’s further deliberations. For the call, we would like to ask that:
(1) members review all the five policy options that have been identified to date (A-E);
(2) respond with their views on the basic issue outlined for the arbitral appeal option; and
(3) provide feedback on the two suggestions at the end of the document.

We particularly request members who have not been able to participate on the Working Group calls more actively to provide their feedback.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director