[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Synopsis from Prof. Edward Swaine - WG call this week?

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Mar 1 14:39:24 UTC 2016

Dear all, as of now we have only received indication from one working group member of a wish to have a WG call tomorrow ahead of the Marrakech meeting. If you think it would be preferable to schedule a call tomorrow as well, please reply as soon as possible so that we can make the necessary arrangements and let everyone know.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Sent from my iPhone