[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Working Group meeting at ICANN55

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Mar 8 11:38:45 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Thanks to George for posting the link for remote participation in our Working Group meeting that’s scheduled for Wednesday morning in Marrakech. Please find attached a slightly revised synopsis from Professor Swaine that he prepared following feedback from our last WG meeting and discussion between him and our WG co-chairs.

As mentioned during our last call, we will use the attached document during our community session tomorrow.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director