[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Agenda for Working Group meeting on 5 May 2016

Lori Schulman lschulman at inta.org
Thu May 5 09:16:29 UTC 2016

Mary,

I am a “maybe” for today’s meeting.  I am here at the WSIS Forum in Geneva and I have a dinner that conflicts.  If I can make part of the call I will.  If not, I will listen to the recording as I recognize the importance of this meeting.

Lori S. Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association (INTA)
+1-202-704-0408, Skype: lsschulman