[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] REMINDER: Action items and meeting schedule following the Working Group call earlier today

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Tue May 10 22:30:05 UTC 2016

Dear WG Members,

This message is a reminder that clarifying questions and comments in regards to Professor Swaine’s legal memorandum should be sent to the WG mailing list no later than 2359 UTC on Wednesday 11 May. Please note that while not required, it may be beneficial to put questions/comments raised on the 5 May WG call into writing to facilitate their transmission to Professor Swaine.

In addition, Professor Swaine has indicated that he expects to be available to participate on the 19 May WG call, though this is contingent upon receiving a volume of questions/comments from the WG that he is able to manage.

Best,
Steve