[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Updated document and meeting agenda (Re: Recommendation No 4)

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Sep 28 17:53:02 UTC 2016

Dear all, as agreed on the WG call last week, staff has updated the document based extensively on Petter’s suggested text (thanks so much, Petter!) as well as suggestions and comments made by WG members on the call. Please therefore find attached the updated document for your review and our further discussion on the WG call scheduled for tomorrow.

Subject to Petter’s and Phil’s agreement or other preference, the proposed agenda for the call tomorrow is:

1.       Roll call/updates to Statements of Interest

2.       Continue discussion of draft recommendations (especially the new text on Options 1 & 2 and generally on Recommendation 4)

3.       Discuss any remaining open items noted in previous discussions of the draft recommendations

4.       Next steps/next meeting

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong