[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Initial draft for review: Public Comment Review Tool

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Apr 6 15:31:43 UTC 2017

Hello George and all,

With apologies for this reply coming so close to the time of our call, this is just to note that, after consultation with Petter and Phil, our suggestion is that for today we try to proceed Recommendation by Recommendation, and for each Recommendation we will note the response (if any) from the GAC, USG, OECD and WIPO. Additionally, the Public Comment Review Tool table will be updated after the call to reflect new facts or legal arguments highlighted by the comments, and any notes (if applicable) where facts or arguments had already been considered by the Working Group. This is in line with the email that Phil has just sent to the group on his and Petter’s behalf outlining the co-chairs’ proposed approach as we move toward preparation of our Final Report.

If this approach works, we can consider adopting it for future calls too.

Thanks and cheers
Mary