[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] CALL CANCELLED FOR THIS WEEK (Re: Agenda/docs for August 31st call?)

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Aug 30 16:31:17 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Following consultation with the Working Group co-chairs, it has been decided that we will cancel the Working Group call this week (31 August), to allow for more time to review and discuss the various options currently under discussion as regards how to deal with the issue of IGO jurisdictional immunity. Please look out for a further message today on this topic. Thank you.

Cheers

Mary