[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Topics for discussion on Working Group call today

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Dec 7 15:06:37 UTC 2017

Dear all,

As a reminder, please note that for the Working Group call that is coming up in a few hours, the co-chairs plan to focus on discussing a possible Recommendation 3 and finalizing a possible approach to the various Options that have been under discussion.

To that end, staff is re-circulating the pre-ICANN60 preliminary poll results so that members may review the specific language for Options A-C. In addition, there were also follow-up discussions on this mailing list in respect of resubmission by George Kirikos of what was called “Option 6” – you can find these email threads here:

  *   http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-igo-ingo-crp/2017-November/000944.html and
  *   http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-igo-ingo-crp/2017-December/000957.html

Staff has in the meantime updated the draft excerpts document that was discussed on the call last week, concerning language for Recommendations 1, 2 and 4. We will circulate the update separately for members to ensure that our updates accurately capture what was discussed and agreed.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Thanks and cheers
Mary