[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Invitation to a call on Nominet appeal process on Tuesday 12 December

Novoa, Osvaldo onovoa at Antel.com.uy
Tue Dec 12 13:55:18 UTC 2017

Dear all,
Unfortunately I won´t be able to participate in this meeting.  I apologize for having missed the last calls but have been travelling.
Best regards,
Osvaldo

De: Gnso-igo-ingo-crp [mailto:gnso-igo-ingo-crp-bounces at icann.org] En nombre de Mary Wong
Enviado el: lunes, 11 de diciembre de 2017 03:54 p.m.
Para: gnso-igo-ingo-crp at icann.org
Asunto: [Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Invitation to a call on Nominet appeal process on Tuesday 12 December
Importancia: Alta

Dear all,

With apologies for the short notice, staff is pleased to inform you that we have scheduled a call tomorrow (Tuesday 12 December) at 1800 UTC, between interested Working Group members and David Taylor (a partner at the Hogan Lovells law firm, who is a Nominent panelist and veteran ICANN community participant) as well as Nick Wenban-Smith (Nominet’s legal counsel).

As you may recall, a suggestion was made by Paul Keating around our ICANN60 meeting that it may be helpful for the Working Group to look at the Nominet appeal process, as part of our deliberations over whether a (and if so, what) recommendation should be made in respect of the various aspects of Option C.

For the call tomorrow, David and Nick will walk interested Working Group members through the Nominet appeal process, and answer any questions we may have about it. The GNSO Secretariat will send out a calendar invitation shortly.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

El presente correo y cualquier posible archivo adjunto está dirigido únicamente al destinatario del mensaje y contiene información que puede ser confidencial. Si Ud. no es el destinatario correcto por favor notifique al remitente respondiendo anexando este mensaje y elimine inmediatamente el e-mail y los posibles archivos adjuntos al mismo de su sistema. Está prohibida cualquier utilización, difusión o copia de este e-mail por cualquier persona o entidad que no sean las específicas destinatarias del mensaje. ANTEL no acepta ninguna responsabilidad con respecto a cualquier comunicación que haya sido emitida incumpliendo nuestra Política de Seguridad de la Información

This e-mail and any attachment is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not intended recipient please inform the sender immediately, answering this e-mail and delete it as well as the attached files. Any use, circulation or copy of this e-mail by any person or entity that is not the specific addressee(s) is prohibited. ANTEL is not responsible for any communication emitted without respecting our Information Security Policy.