[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] [Ext] A way forward that actually helps the IGOs in the real world

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Dec 14 15:49:11 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the continued discussion and suggestions. The co-chairs plan to discuss them and propose a way forward on the Working Group call that will be taking place in just over an hour’s time. We hope that all Working Group members, if available, will be able to participate on the call or otherwise provide their input to the discussion.

Sent on behalf of Phil and Petter,
Mary