[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Consensus Process concerns -- settling on designations

Paul Keating Paul at law.es
Mon Dec 18 12:50:15 UTC 2017

Paul,

Well stated but I would go you 1 further:

In the context of option (a) the IGO has expressly waived immunity by having
registered the domain name.  As you known the RA expressly obligates the
registrant to participate in the UDRP AND agree to be subject to specific
jurisdiction in the event of a dispute arising out of or In connection with
the domain.

Personally, I am stuck at the point where one realizes that no IGO has come
forward even asserting that this has been an issue for them and all evidence
is to the contrary in that IGOs have in fact used the UDRP in the past.

Paul