[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Comment period extended for the Initial Report

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Feb 28 14:34:30 UTC 2017

Dear all,

In view of community requests received for an extension of the public comment period for our Initial Report, the Working Group co-chairs have agreed to an extension of 2 weeks following the close of the upcoming ICANN58 Public Meeting. The comment period will now close on 30 March 2017: https://www.icann.org/public-comments/igo-ingo-crp-access-initial-2017-01-20-en.

We do not anticipate this extension affecting the current plan to discuss our preliminary recommendations, and feedback received so far, with the community at ICANN58. There have been several comments received to date, as some members will have noted: https://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-igo-ingo-crp-access-initial-20jan17/. Staff will of course continue to encourage interested community groups and members to submit their comments as soon as they can.

Thanks and cheers
Mary