[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] FOR FINAL REVIEW: Updated draft Initial Report

Petter Rindforth petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
Mon Jan 9 19:34:44 UTC 2017

Dear Mary and WG Members,

Initially, I want to thank you all for some fantastic years and excellent work on this topic!

Let's hope that all other groups of interest in this topic appreciate the work, proposals and conclusions...

I have only two minor suggestions - referring here to the clean PDF version:

Page 28f of the clean PDF version
"As this initial consultation did not provide the WG with sufficient information and guidance to reach substantive conclusions, the WG requested that ICANN assist it by engaging an external legal expert to provide it with a more detailed analysis".
May I propose a more positive formulation, to not be readed as a complaint against Mr Hans Corell:
"Although this initial consultation provided the WG with some basic information, the WG concluded that there was still outstanding questions, a need for further information and guidance to reach substantive conclusions, and the WG therefore requested that ICANN assist it by engaging an external legal expert to provide it with a more detailed analysis."

Page 34:
"The WG reviewed and discussed the IGO Small Group Proposal at its meetings on 13 October and 20 October"

I recommend to add the year (2016):"The WG reviewed and discussed the IGO Small Group Proposal at its meetings on 13 October 2016 and 20 October 2016".

All the best,
Petter

--
Petter Rindforth, LL M

Fenix Legal KB
Stureplan 4c, 4tr
114 35 Stockholm
Sweden
Fax: +46(0)8-4631010
Direct phone: +46(0)702-369360
E-mail: petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
www.fenixlegal.eu

NOTICE
This e-mail message is intended solely for the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential attorney-client privileged information and attorney work product. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are requested not to read, copy or distribute it or any of the information it contains. Please delete it immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Fenix Legal KB, Sweden, www.fenixlegal.eu
Thank you