[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Initial Report has been published for public comment

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Jan 20 21:55:26 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Steve and I are pleased to inform you that our Initial Report has now been published on the ICANN website for public comment: https://www.icann.org/public-comments/igo-ingo-crp-access-initial-2017-01-20-en. The public comment period will close on 1 March 2017 and, as noted previously, we will plan to hold an open community session at ICANN58 between 11-16 March to discuss and receive further community feedback on our preliminary recommendations. In addition, our co-chairs, Phil and Petter, will be conducting a webinar to present the recommendations to the community within the next two weeks, possibly on 7 February 2017.

Please feel free to circulate this announcement and our report so that we can obtain as much feedback as we can on the preliminary recommendations. Thank you all for all the work that you have put into this PDP!

Cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director