[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Options Related to Recommendation 4: Provisional Agreements and Request for Response

Jay Chapman jay at digimedia.com
Wed Sep 20 14:35:33 UTC 2017

Thanks, Steve.

While the WG's discussions of late have delved into how particular
variations of an option 2 might work and play out if selected, in the big
picture there has been no consensus/acquiescence to any particular option
appendage to Rec 4.  We are simply listening, discussing and considering.

Sincerely,
Jay Chapman

This e-mail & any attachment(s) is(/are) confidential & only for the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, please
immediately notify me, delete this e-mail & all attachment(s).