[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Update on appeal filed under Section 3.7 of the Working Group Guidelines

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Feb 1 04:14:23 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Please find attached a summary of points regarding how to move forward, based on the outcome of the discussions between George Kirikos and the Working Group co-chairs. The attachment is being sent on behalf of the co-chairs.

Working Group members are kindly invited to provide your feedback on the various questions raised for your consideration, in the hope that everyone can reach agreement as to how to move forward, including the engagement of a facilitator (if agreed).

Thanks and cheers
Mary and Steve