[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Invitation to a call with the IGO-INGO Curative Rights Working Group co-chairs

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Fri Jan 12 16:09:24 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

The archive of yesterday's call, to appeal the use of anonymous
polling within this working group has been posted by ICANN. Notice how
my presentation was interrupted immediately, and then we got
completely bogged down by process issues. Another call is scheduled
for next week.

https://community.icann.org/display/...+Working+Group

[The best link to use is the "AC Recording" (shows the chatroom, and
audio, as well as ability to jump back/forth using the controls at the
bottom).]

Have a nice weekend!