[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Invitation to a call with the IGO-INGO Curative Rights Working Group co-chairs

Petter Rindforth petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
Fri Jan 12 19:11:53 UTC 2018

Phil and I have received a limited time to carefully study and reply to George's comments, presented just a few minutes before the call.

In this respect, it would be convenient to know if you, George, expect to also get comments/ reply to your continuous comments with accusing us Co-chairs to "sabotage" and "penalizing" the system.

Or, if this is only to be seen as your own personal views directed to us, views which you do not want to be included and considered in the complaint as such?

Your clarification is appreciated.

/ Petter

--
Petter Rindforth, LL M

Fenix Legal KB
Stureplan 4c, 4tr
114 35 Stockholm
Sweden
Fax: +46(0)8-4631010
Direct phone: +46(0)702-369360
E-mail: petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
www.fenixlegal.eu

NOTICE
This e-mail message is intended solely for the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential attorney-client privileged information and attorney work product. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are requested not to read, copy or distribute it or any of the information it contains. Please delete it immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Fenix Legal KB, Sweden, www.fenixlegal.eu
Thank you