[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] George Kirikos comments on July 2, 2018 draft final report, Part 1 (was Re: FOR REVIEW: Updated Draft Final Report)

Petter Rindforth petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
Wed Jul 4 09:28:07 UTC 2018

Thanks Phil and George for your comments.

Let's discuss this further tomorrow, Thursday, with the aim to at least "extend" our time to be as late as ever possible on this upcoming Monday.

I will also personally provide a Minority Statement, and will only have on Monday to prepare and finalize that.

Best,
Petter

--
Petter Rindforth, LL M

Fenix Legal KB
Stureplan 4c, 4tr
114 35 Stockholm
Sweden
Fax: +46(0)8-4631010
Direct phone: +46(0)702-369360
E-mail: petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
www.fenixlegal.eu

NOTICE
This e-mail message is intended solely for the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed.
It may contain confidential attorney-client privileged information and attorney work product.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are requested not to read,
copy or distribute it or any of the information it contains.
Please delete it immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Fenix Legal KB, Sweden, www.fenixlegal.eu
Thank you