[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] FOR REVIEW: Updated Draft Final Report

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Thu Jul 5 20:39:24 UTC 2018

If a citation might help for Paul T's suggested text, one can refer to
Section 3.18 of the RAA:

https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/abuse-2014-01-29-en
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/approved-with-specs-2013-09-17-en#3.18

and the same applies for some registry operators for gTLDs:

https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/abuse-contact-2014-01-29-en

A link to: https://www.icann.org/news/blog/update-on-steps-to-combat-abuse-and-illegal-activity

may also be useful.