[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] [Ext] Re: FOR REVIEW: Updated Draft Final Report

Corwin, Philip pcorwin at verisign.com
Mon Jul 9 21:10:05 UTC 2018

Thanks very much.

Philip S. Corwin

Policy Counsel

VeriSign, Inc.

12061 Bluemont Way
Reston, VA 20190

703-948-4648/Direct

571-342-7489/Cell

From: Gnso-igo-ingo-crp [mailto:gnso-igo-ingo-crp-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Susan Kawaguchi
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2018 11:23 AM
To: Petter Rindforth <petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu>; gnso-igo-ingo-crp at icann.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] [Ext] Re: FOR REVIEW: Updated Draft Final Report

Hello All,

I agree with Petter that we broaden the scope of the minority reports that is allowed.

As you all know, the final consensus call levels and recommendations have been agreed to on 21 June. After discussion with Council leadership it has been decided that individual working group member minority reports deadline to submit now is July 13th end of day UTC.

Thanks again for all the hard work on this PDP.

Susan