[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Reminder: Deadline for Minority Statement IGO-INGO

Petter Rindforth petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
Wed Jul 11 20:04:59 UTC 2018

Dear All WG Members,
This is a reminder that the deadline for sending anyminority statements that you may wish to have included (and that may include other comments that you may wish to make on the topic of this PDP) is by23.59 UTC on this Friday, July 13.

As informed bystaff, they will incorporate all minority statements received by that time into Annex B of the Final Report, where a placeholder for these statements has been added.
Mr. Kirikos and other WG members areof course free to choose not to file your minority statements by this Friday's deadline, but in that case it will not form part of the official Final Report. You are free to send statements as an individual to the GNSO Council at any time, but the 10 day deadline for GNSO Council documents pertains only to motions and other reports on which the Council is expected to vote or act formally.
As to the 3.7:
Please note, again,that the calls with Mr Kirikos, me and Mr Philip Corwin, as well as the call with Mr Kirikos and Ms. Heather Forrest, were recorded as they constituted specific steps in the Section 3.7 process. In contrast, the informal calls between WG leadership and Council leadership were not, as these typically are not (whether in this PDP or other GNSO Working Groups).

Finally, I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you active WG members that have positively participated since our first call at August 11, 2014 (not to forget my Co-Chair for the majority of the time, Philip Corwin), as well as to the fantastic and supporting work done by the staff, especially Mary Wong, Steve Chan andNathalie Peregrine.

All the best,
Petter
--
Petter Rindforth, LL M

Fenix Legal KB
Stureplan 4c, 4tr
114 35 Stockholm
Sweden
Fax: +46(0)8-4631010
Direct phone: +46(0)702-369360
E-mail: petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
www.fenixlegal.eu

NOTICE
This e-mail message is intended solely for the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed.
It may contain confidential attorney-client privileged information and attorney work product.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are requested not to read,
copy or distribute it or any of the information it contains.
Please delete it immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Fenix Legal KB, Sweden, www.fenixlegal.eu
Thank you