[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] CONSENSUS CALL on the WG's Recommendations and Remaining Options

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Thu Jun 7 21:24:42 UTC 2018

P.P.S. One additional important point I forgot to note in yesterday's
emails was that the list of recommendations was incomplete. In
particular, I believe there is full consensus AGAINST the proposed
model from the IGOs/GAC, having a separate DRP solely for them, etc.

Whether that should be an entirely separate recommendation (i.e. FULL
CONSENSUS AGAINST) as Recommendation #1-A (or Recommendation #6) or
whether it is instead incorporated as an element of Recommendation #1,
I leave to others to weigh in on, but it should be part of our report.

This had been raised orally multiple times on calls, but hadn't been
included in the document that was circulated a couple of weeks ago.