[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] [Ntfy-gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Our next meeting and Result of consensus Call: IGO-INGO Access to Curative Rights Protection Mechanisms WG meeting on Tuesday, 12 June 2018 16:00 UTC

Bikoff, James jbikoff at sgrlaw.com
Sat Jun 9 22:32:28 UTC 2018

Also I do not support any of the policy options except No. 4.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone

James L. Bikoff<http://www.sgrlaw.com/attorneys/bikoff-james/> | Attorney at Law

202-263-4341 phone
202-263-4329 fax
www.sgrlaw.com<http://www.sgrlaw.com>
jbikoff at sgrlaw.com<mailto:jbikoff at sgrlaw.com>

1055 Thomas Jefferson Street, N.W.
Suite 400
Washington, D.C. 20007

[cid:imagef9372b.JPG at 85281d2b.488a4ce8]<http://www.sgrlaw.com> Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP

On Jun 9, 2018, at 6:28 PM, Bikoff, James <jbikoff at sgrlaw.com<mailto:jbikoff at sgrlaw.com>> wrote:

Petter, you left out my vote in support of the first recommendation.

Best,

Jim

Sent from my iPhone

James L. Bikoff<http://www.sgrlaw.com/attorneys/bikoff-james/> | Attorney at Law

202-263-4341 phone
202-263-4329 fax
www.sgrlaw.com<http://www.sgrlaw.com>
jbikoff at sgrlaw.com<mailto:jbikoff at sgrlaw.com>

1055 Thomas Jefferson Street, N.W.
Suite 400
Washington, D.C. 20007

<image0353d7.JPG><http://www.sgrlaw.com> Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP

On Jun 9, 2018, at 6:01 PM, Petter Rindforth <petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu<mailto:petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu>> wrote:

CAUTION: This email is from an external source. Do not click links or attachments unless it's from a verified sender.
________________________________
Dear All WG Members,

Thank you for participating in our formal consensus call.

I have studied your "votes" and comments, and made a summary at the attached document, to discuss further on Tuesday.

For your information, as informed in the GNSO Working Group Guidelines:

Full consensus: when no one in the group speaks against the recommendation in its last readings. This is also sometimes referred to as Unanimous Consensus.

Consensus: a position where only a small minority disagrees but most agree.

Strong support but significant opposition: a position where while most of the group supports a recommendation, there are a significant number of those who do not support it.

Divergence: also referred to as No Consensus - a position where there isn't strong support for any particular position, but many different points of view. Sometimes this is due to irreconcilable differences of opinion and sometimes it is due to the fact that no one has a particularly strong or convincing viewpoint, but the members of the group agree that it is worth listing the issue in the report nonetheless.

Minority View: refers to a proposal where a small number of people support the recommendation. This can happen in response to a Consensus, Strong support but significant opposition, and No Consensus, or can happen in cases where there is neither support nor opposition to a suggestion made by a small number of individuals

All the best,
Petter

--
Petter Rindforth, LL M

<mime-attachment.jpg>

<mime-attachment.png>

Fenix Legal KB
Stureplan 4c, 4tr
114 35 Stockholm
Sweden
Fax: +46(0)8-4631010
Direct phone: +46(0)702-369360
E-mail: petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu<mailto:petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu>
www.fenixlegal.eu<http://www.fenixlegal.eu>

NOTICE
This e-mail message is intended solely for the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed.
It may contain confidential attorney-client privileged information and attorney work product.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are requested not to read,
copy or distribute it or any of the information it contains.
Please delete it immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Fenix Legal KB, Sweden, www.fenixlegal.eu<http://www.fenixlegal.eu>
Thank you