[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] [Ntfy-gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Our next meeting and Result of consensus Call: IGO-INGO Access to Curative Rights Protection Mechanisms WG meeting on Tuesday, 12 June 2018 16:00 UTC

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Sat Jun 9 22:55:12 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

1) First off, it's entirely incorrect to call those the Results of the
Consensus call. They're the initial designation levels of consensus,
and are open to challenge and further revisions via the iterative
process of Section 3.6 of the Working Group Guidelines. The initial
designation levels are accompanied with a draft final report ---- we
should be given the draft final report, too, to review, ASAP. *That's*
what starts the true "Consensus Call" as per the working group
guidelines, i.e. the Draft Final Report + the Initial Designation
Levels.

2) Secondly, I noticed Jim Bikoff sent an email a few minutes ago