[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] CONSENSUS CALL on the WG's Recommendations and Remaining Options

Corwin, Philip pcorwin at verisign.com
Mon Jun 11 18:29:11 UTC 2018

Jim, I’d have to look at the URS, but I know that the UDRP provides that if an appeal lawsuit is dismissed the prior UDRP decision will be implemented. So how could recommendation #1 be given effect without an amendment to that part of the UDRP?

Best, Philip

Philip S. Corwin

Policy Counsel

VeriSign, Inc.