[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Proposed agenda for the WG call on 12 June 2018 at 16:00 UTC

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Mon Jun 11 21:34:54 UTC 2018

This is late, and given what I've posted the past few days, one would
have expected it to have been triple-checked for accuracy, etc. I went
directly to Recommendation #2, and noticed I'm now listed as "Support"
and Paul Tattersfield is listed as "do not support" (whereas in the
document before this, sent by Petter, both Paul T. and I were listed
as "do not support"):

https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-igo-ingo-crp/2018-June/001238.html

Here was my comment:
https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-igo-ingo-crp/2018-June/001219.html

and Paul T's: https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-igo-ingo-crp/2018-June/001237.html

both of us wanted slight changing of the wording.

So, I see that the document that Steve circulated *does* change the
wording, so my "Support" in the new document is accurate. But, then
since Paul T agreed with me (and presumably agrees with the new text),
why is he still listed as "Do Not Support"???

Also,  we know from posts on the mailing list that Jim Bikoff
expressly said he only supports Recommendation #1 !

https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-igo-ingo-crp/2018-June/001256.html

"All, please understand my position in support of recommendation 1
that no change to UDRP or URS or special procedure is warranted.

No support for other recommendations."

So, that's 2 errors (i.e. Paul T flips to "Support" and Jim Bikoff is
added to "Do not support")

So, this *still* has *obvious* errors, and I haven't even reviewed it
closely (so there could be, and probably are, even more). I have so
little confidence, I basically have to *redo* it on my own, on a
compressed time frame.

As for the agenda, I'd like my new Section 3.7 appeal to be a topic
added to the agenda (which does require a call between the chair and
myself, and since we're both going to be present -- or it could be
immediately after the call), along with the general topic of how it's
humanly possible to get a final report out by Sunday. Or if it's
already been decided that that timeline is off the table, tell us now,
to release some pressure from this PDP.