[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Proposed agenda for the WG call on 12 June 2018 at 16:00 UTC

Reg Levy rlevy at tucows.com
Tue Jun 12 00:18:11 UTC 2018

This is precisely why I think we need to have a vote that is much more obvious about who is voting in support (or not) of what.

It should ALSO be made VERY clear what an abstention means. I take it to mean "no" but I know that is not a universal view.

--
Reg Levy
Director of Compliance

D: +1 (323) 880-0831