[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] [Ntfy-gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Our next meeting and Result of consensus Call: IGO-INGO Access to Curative Rights Protection Mechanisms WG meeting on Tuesday, 12 June 2018 16:00 UTC

Bikoff, James jbikoff at sgrlaw.com
Tue Jun 12 05:21:15 UTC 2018

Reg, I do not support Option 3.

Jim

Sent from my iPad

James L. Bikoff<http://www.sgrlaw.com/attorneys/bikoff-james/> | Attorney at Law

202-263-4341 phone
202-263-4329 fax
www.sgrlaw.com<http://www.sgrlaw.com>
jbikoff at sgrlaw.com<mailto:jbikoff at sgrlaw.com>

1055 Thomas Jefferson Street, N.W.
Suite 400
Washington, D.C. 20007

[cid:image63e638.JPG at 396d36d1.4b976daf]<http://www.sgrlaw.com> Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP

On Jun 12, 2018, at 4:06 AM, Corwin, Philip via Gnso-igo-ingo-crp <gnso-igo-ingo-crp at icann.org<mailto:gnso-igo-ingo-crp at icann.org>> wrote:

CAUTION: This email is from an external source. Do not click links or attachments unless it's from a verified sender.
Your designation of my position on Option 2 of Recommendation 5 as Y is incorrect. My only Y is for Option 3, I am N on all the rest.

Philip S. Corwin
Policy Counsel
VeriSign, Inc.
12061 Bluemont Way