[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] FW: Proposed Revision of Consensus Levels

Reg Levy rlevy at tucows.com
Tue Jun 12 20:32:14 UTC 2018

As you say, there's no brightline. I would have expected 25% to be "significant" and anything less "a small minority". I get your argument that "important" and "noteworthy" are synonyms but if only one person objected with what they felt were important or noteworthy arguments, I don't agree that this would mean there was "significant" opposition.

My 2¢

--
Reg Levy
Director of Compliance