[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] IGO-INGO; How to finalize our work and identify level of consensus

Jay Chapman jay at digimedia.com
Thu Jun 21 15:58:02 UTC 2018

Thanks, Phil.

Wouldn't you agree that, regardless of the term used to describe, it is an
appeal in *substance* - as the registrant's *property* is already subject
to be taken from the registrant?  De novo simply refers to the standard of
review - the court will take a fresh look without deference to the UDRP.

Sincerely,
Jay Chapman

* <http://www.digimedia.com>*