[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] PLEASE READ: IGO-INGO Curative Rights session at ICANN61

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Mar 13 20:32:17 UTC 2018

Dear Working Group members,

Following on Susan’s email (below), please note that the ICANN61 session for our Working Group – scheduled for Wednesday 14 March from 1700-1830 Puerto Rico time – will be repurposed as office hours, for any Working Group member (either present on site in San Juan or remotely) to meet with Susan, to discuss your views on the IGO jurisdictional immunity issue (including the six options currently under consideration).

To facilitate the office hours, and if you are interested in meeting with Susan, please be so kind as to fill out this Doodle poll to indicate which 10-minute slot you prefer: https://doodle.com/poll/ikwa9hp8cd7sar4h. If you will not be physically here but nevertheless wish to meet with Susan, please email me or Steve privately to provide us with a phone number that Susan can reach you at, for your preferred 10-minute slot.

As Susan has noted, additional office hours can be scheduled after ICANN61 to accommodate those Working Group members who are not available during the Wednesday time frame.

Thank you.

Cheers
Mary & Steve