[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Public Display of Possible Consensus

Paul Keating Paul at law.es
Tue May 8 12:36:21 UTC 2018

All (and Mary),

I have previously stated my position regarding these matters but am
growing concerned that my vote has not been counted in the ensuing
documentation that has been issued.

To be VERY clear please note my voting as to the options as follows:

----------------------------------

Name:  PAUL KEATING
Option 1:  Yes
Option 2:  NO
Option 3:  NO
Option 4:  YES
Option 5:  NO
Option 6:  NO

Please note that my preference is for #1 (UDRP decision becomes void) BUT
I also want to be counted for #4 (referral to RPM WG).

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Paul Raynor Keating, Esq.

Law.es <http://law.es/>

Tel. +34 93 368 0247 (Spain)

Tel. +44.7531.400.177 (UK)
Tel. +1.415.937.0846 (US)

Fax. (Europe) +34 93 396 0810

Fax. (US)(415) 358.4450

Skype: Prk-Spain

email:  Paul at law.es

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY CONTAIN
INFORMATION SUBJECT TO THE ATTORNEY/CLIENT OR WORK-PRODUCT PRIVILEGE.  THE
INFORMATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO
WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, NO WAIVER OF
PRIVILEGE IS MADE OR INTENDED AND YOU ARE REQUESTED TO  PLEASE DELETE THE
EMAIL AND ANY ATTACHMENTS.

Circular 230 Disclosure: To assure compliance with Treasury Department
rules governing tax practice, we hereby inform you that any advice
contained herein (including in any attachment) (1) was not written or
intended to be used, and cannot be used, by you or any taxpayer for the
purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on you or any
taxpayer and (2) may not be used or referred to by you or any other person
in connection with promoting, marketing or recommending to another person
any transaction or matter addressed herein.

NOTHING CONTAINED IN THIS EMAIL SHALL CONSTITUTE THE FORMATION OF AN
ATTORNEY/CLIENT RELATIONSHIP; SUCH A RELATIONSHIP MAY BE FORMED WITH THIS
FIRM AND ATTORNEY ONLY BY SEPARATE FORMAL WRITTEN ENGAGEMENT AGREEMENT,
WHICH THIS IS NOT.  IN THE ABSENCE OF SUCH AN AGREEMENT, NOTHING CONTAINED
HEREIN SHALL CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE