[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Current Summary (May 9, 2018) of Public Display of Possible Consensus

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Thu May 10 00:31:39 UTC 2018

Just a quick heads up that I've updated the Google spreadsheet to
change Paul T's support for Option #1 to yellow from green (his
support depends on what happens with Option #6). I won't regenerate
the PDF/XLS at this time (pending any other changes or additions). If
there are any other changes desired, please let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQrdpthCvFIGoECeVWbAuz315diOKXIj2JoO5XhLzk7C_9ariI3NKF8oOLt3PMsBIZg6JMXSvCiOANV/pubhtml

(should update changes automatically within 5 minutes, if you loaded
it previously)

>>> http://www.leap.com/