[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Current Summary (May 9, 2018) of Public Display of Possible Consensus

Paul Keating Paul at law.es
Thu May 10 15:46:46 UTC 2018

Phil,

I respectfully ask that you halt this bickering.  Our mandate - post
appeal - was to work towards a consensus.  In my mind anything that gets
us there is a good thing and should not be ignored.  I encourage you to
elicit any consensus from those on the call AND to include the results of
the poll as well.

On 5/10/18, 5:30 PM, "Gnso-igo-ingo-crp on behalf of Corwin, Philip via
Gnso-igo-ingo-crp" <gnso-igo-ingo-crp-bounces at icann.org on behalf of