[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Current Summary (May 9, 2018) of Public Display of Possible Consensus

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Thu May 10 15:53:28 UTC 2018

Phil: I'm glad you insist that the guidelines be followed. That's
exactly what I've wanted from day 1. What do the guidelines say about
anonymous polls, like the ones from October and March?

I too will be insisting that the guidelines be followed -- by you and
Petter (as co-chairs), and by Susan/Heather.

Thank you.