[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] [Ext] IGO WG - Draft Report in Word Format

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Fri May 11 19:00:27 UTC 2018

Hi Mary,

I don't think anyone was really looking for an updated version of the
document from Wednesday, to reflect things said on Thursday. I think
folks just wanted the Word version of Wednesdays document, which
should be easy to provide (i.e. the master document is presumably in
Word format, so it's just a matter of sending that which was used to
generate Wednesday's PDF).

So, it's just as easy as: "Reply All", "attach", "click the document
that already exists from Wednesday", and "Send" (depending on your
email client).

Have a nice weekend and Mother's Day, folks!