[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Notice of Resignation

Nat Cohen ncohen at telepathy.com
Fri May 11 19:32:47 UTC 2018

Phil,

Thank you for your dedicated service in what has got to be one of the most
thankless roles in your professional life.  I appreciate the many hours
that you have devoted, along with Petter, to leading this Working Group and
to helping us all navigate through extremely nuanced and complex legal
considerations on a matter where there is little room for compromise as the
two sides have diametrically opposed views on the key issue of access to
the courts.

May the time you've freed up now be devoted to listening to good music
while sipping a single malt scotch.

Petter - I look forward to your thoughts and ideas as to how we may salvage
something productive from this working group.

Regards,

Nat Cohen