[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Notice of Resignation

Jay Chapman jay at digimedia.com
Fri May 11 19:34:21 UTC 2018

Phil,
I am sorry to hear you are resigning, but appreciate your mindfulness of
your new position, its responsibilities and time allowances.  Thank you for
your willingness to co-chair and your efforts within the group.  I am glad
you are maintaining your membership and participation.  This WG has indeed
traveled a much longer road than any of us would have imagined.

Also thankful to you, Petter, and your efforts as well.  I too, look
forward to (and anticipate) the WG concluding its time together with a
thorough and solid final report.

Tremendous respect for each of you.

Sincerely,
Jay Chapman