[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Notice of Resignation

Zak Muscovitch zak at muscovitch.com
Fri May 11 19:44:38 UTC 2018

I too was of course, sorry to hear this, but understand and respect Phil’s
decision. Chairing is often, if not usually, a thankless and burdensome
task and we are all indebted for Phil for having valiantly and generously
carried on as long as he was able to. Thank you Phil for your tireless
service and perseverance.  Of course, Phil is already co-chairing the RPM
WG, and that alone will itself be a challenging and time consuming task for
some time to come, but he is uniquely equipped to handle it as he always
does, with aplomb. Petter, you can count on my cooperation and assistance
in your continued role, now as chair. Thank you indeed for carrying on. And
I hope that we may yet see our way to a satisfactory resolution to all
concerned.

Zak