[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Please hold this date for the next Curative Rights Working Group call

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri May 18 21:15:45 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Please be advised that the next call for this Working Group is likely to be scheduled for Friday 25 May, at 1600 UTC, for up to 90 minutes.

While we understand that Working Group calls have to date generally taken place on Thursdays, we regret that this is not possible for next week. In view, however, of the likely need for the group to discuss any proposed updates to the current recommendations as well as progress on the remaining issue of immunity before finalizing the report to the GNSO Council in time for its June 2018 meeting, we are asking that you hold the Friday date and time as a possible slot for the next call.

The GNSO Secretariat will send out a calendar invitation shortly.

Best regards,
Mary & Steve