[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Testing the IGO PDP mailing list (Nov 29, 2018)

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Thu Nov 29 07:17:52 UTC 2018

The short test email went through, but the longer email titled
"Response to "Procedural options for IGO-INGO Curative Rights PDP"
email sent to GNSO Council mailing list" hasn't gone through (sent
twice now to the IGO PDP mailing list).

If ICANN Staff would release it (perhaps caught by some filter), I'd
appreciate it. The email I attempted to send to the mailing list
responded to documents provided by ICANN Staff that were posted ahead
of today's GNSO Council meeting:

https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/council/2018-November/022091.html