[Gnso-igo-ingo] FOR REVIEW: Follow up on Reconvened WG call of 20 July

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 03:12:31 UTC 2017

 Dear Mary,

Many thanks for circulating 2 weeks ago the briefing document. I note in
preparation for our next call that Annex A also helpfully includes links to
the full text of the Geneva Conventions - this question of legal basis was
a key point in our call of 20 July and I assume it's one we'll come back to
in the upcoming meeting, to ensure that all members are clear on this
before moving forward.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Heather