[Gnso-igo-ingo] [gnso-secs] Recordings, attendance & AC Chat from the First meeting of the reconvened IGO-INGO Protections in all gTLDs PDP Working Group on Red Cross Names call on Wednesday, 14 June 2017 at 14:00 UTC

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 22:32:53 UTC 2017

Chuck,

That is consistent with my recollection as well, at least with regard to
the "Red Cross names" coming up (too) late in the process.

When (if) it comes to dealing with the IGO acronyms, the "did we get it
right" paradigm would apply, but not here -- it's more a matter of not
having reasoned it out at all, due to the timing issue.

Greg