[Gnso-igo-ingo] PLEASE READ: Reconvening this Working Group - a message from GNSO Council Chairs

Stephane Hankins shankins at icrc.org
Wed Jun 7 15:36:15 UTC 2017

Dear GNSO Council Chairs,

Dear James, Donna and Heather,
dear Thomas,
dear Mary,

Thank you for your message and invitation to take part in a reconvened
Working Group for the purpose of consultation on a possible modification
of the GNSO's initial policy recommendations concerning certain
identifiers and names of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent
Movement and of its respective components.

This is to confirm that the ICRC will be available to take part in this
consultation.

With thanks and kind regards,

Stéphane

Stéphane J. Hankins
Legal adviser
Cooperation and coordination within the Movement
International Committee of the Red Cross
Tel (direct line): ++0041 22 730 24 19