[Gnso-igo-ingo] Scheduling the first meeting of this reconvened PDP Working Group on Red Cross names

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Jun 8 17:55:50 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Thank you to everyone who has responded, and for those who have not, we will be grateful if you can let us know whether you will be available to participate in the consultation with the GNSO Council concerning a proposed amendment to the policy recommendation developed by this Working Group in relation to Red Cross National Society and international movement names.

Following consultations with Thomas Rickert, the Chair of this Working Group, and the GNSO Council leadership, staff will be scheduling the first call on this topic for Wednesday 14 June at 1800 UTC. Please look out for a calendar invitation and call-in details shortly.

For those who are intending to participate in this reconvened Working Group but who cannot make that first call, please note that the call will be recorded and transcribed, as is the case for all GNSO Working Group discussions and meetings.

Thanks and cheers
Mary